Friday 31 October 2014

Bodywork - Sorted

When I was first stripped naked and taken back to 'basics' it looked like there wasn't too much to do as to be honest I think I looked pretty good.  Shot blasting revealed some more parts (or lack of) that needed some addressing so not was all as first seemed.

After getting to grips with things the shell work progressed reasonably well but as anyone who has been in hospital knows not fast enough as all you want is to get out of there.  Anyway Martin, Jonathan's body man, got down to it and has now pretty much completed all the body work with the panels all done and being etched ready for painting.  In fact I now have wheels on although they'll need to come off while I'm being beautified.  Hopefully next set of pictures will be me in all my glory.


   















No comments:

Post a Comment